As an ethical distributor, Midwest Veterinary Supply, Inc. only sells to licensed veterinarians.
To open an account:
- Account Application
- Fax Cover Sheet
- State Veterinary License
- DEA License (required if you plan to purchase controlled substances)
- Veterinarians: please complete the DVM Authorization to authorize the facility to your utilize state veterinary license and Federal DEA (if applicable) to purchase prescription products.
- Sales Tax Exempt Request Form AND
- Appropriate Sales Tax Exemption Form(s) for the state in which you practice.
To assist you, we've provided links to all states and forms that we currently are required to collect and pay sales tax to. Midwest is required to charge sales tax on all purchases unless a signed and dated resale/exempt/multijurisdictional (whichever applies) certificate is received. Sales tax forms are located at the bottom of this page. *You are legally required to pay all sales tax and use tax in states with an asterisk. If you are a not for profit agency or 100% exempt, please provide a copy of your letter of exemption issued by the state in which you practice.
Opening an account indicates acceptance of Midwest Veterinary Supply's Terms of Sale.
- A copy of these terms can be found on page 2 of the Account Application.
Establishing Online Access
You will receive notification from Midwest when your account application has been approved. You may then request online access by:
- Go to Request Online Access.
- Complete the information on the form and submit
The online activation process may take up to 48 hours. You will be notified by e-mail.
Sales Tax Forms
*You are legally required to collect and pay all sales tax and use tax to the state.